The Destiny 2 Weekly Reset has arrived, which implies every one of our Milestones have been reset and there are presently new activities. This week by week reset (November 21st) sees Iron Banner influencing its triumphant come back to reassure to and its first appearance on PC. Make sure to look at our Iron Banner guide for all that you have to think about Lord Saladin’s opposition.
Keep in mind, beginning December fifth, the week by week reset will occur at an alternate time. So ensure you’re set up for the change!
Dusk: The Pyramidion
The Nightfall during the current week is The Pyramidion. Occurring on Io, The Pyramidion sees you plunging profound inside a Vex structure to reveal their privileged insights. The modifiers during the current week are moderately sympathetic, yet be watchful in light of the fact that Nightfall – particularly the Prestige – is somewhat extreme.
Downpour – Boundless power ejects from inside. Your capacities energize significantly quicker. Utilize them to smash your adversaries.
Timewarp: Zero Hour – The mission clock can’t be expanded. Pick your fights painstakingly.
Leviathan Raid Order
We’ll refresh this once we know the request of the Leviathan assault. Make a point to look at our Destiny 2 Leviathan Raid direct if your group is battling with any of the battles.
Leviathan Raid Challenge Mode
The Leviathan Challenge mode during the current week’s reset is Emperor Calus. We will refresh this once we know more.
For the Destiny 2 week by week reset, Cayde-6 has entrusted you with going to Io to finish Public Events. Ensure you visit Cayde-6 and purchase his fortune maps before you go to Io. In case you’re fortunate, these money boxes have a possibility of compensating you with an Exotic engram, or in case you’re unfortunate like me, nothing.
As usual, Eververse carries with her an accumulation of corrective things for you to buy utilizing Bright Dust. The following is everything she’s right now stocking:
- Get Up – Emote – 400 Bright Dust
- Hot Ramen – Emote – 3,250 Bright Dust
- Dinas Emrys – Sparrow – 2,500 Bright Dust
- Engraving – Ship – 500 Bright Dust
- Symmetry Flight – Ship – 2,000 Bright Dust
- Advantageous interaction – Sturm Weapon Ornament – 800 Bright Dust
- Tesla’s Revenge – The Wardcliff Coil Weapon Ornament – 800 Bright Dust
- Protective cap of Optimacy – Helmet – 1,200 Bright Dust
- Heraldic Shell – Ghost Shell – 250 Bright Dust
- Seeker Shell – Ghost Shell – 250 Bright Dust
- Frumious Blue – Shader – 40 Bright Dust
- Xenosilver – Shader – 40 Bright Dust
- Honey bee – Shader – 40 Bright Dust
- Fireteam Medallion – Consumable – 50 Bright Dust
That is it during the current week’s Destiny 2 Weekly Reset. In case you’re battling with any piece of the diversion, set aside some opportunity to look at our Destiny 2 Complete Strategy Guide where we cover all that you have to think about Bungie’s most recent blockbuster.